Hi Stryker, Do you think it's cool to release the code to your ASM binary tree, now that your class is over, Getting kind of bored, Did'nt totall y get the hang of binary trees this semester in Data Structures, well the conceptual part in Traversing on the test
But back too your asm code , I mean if you want too release it, can you release it as a whole program that runs not parts.

I don't know maybe I can digest it, and learn it, but I was hoping to see if I can make it a CGI, and see what happens, your project was a console project right?

Hope too hear from you

Andy981:)
Posted on 2002-06-14 11:30:13 by andy981
He already released it...

He gave permission for me to do it for him before he went for his *long* vacation to only he knows :)

Anyway, you can find it in the search area...
Maybe I can find it first... I think I posted it to his "goodbye" thread...

Sliver

----EDIT----
Ok searched for it, however, it would seem that Hiro might have deleted the heap message that I attached it to...

No problem really as I can re upload it when I have the time (either later today or tomorrow)

Or styker can... :)
Or now that I think it... anyone of the 40 some people who downloaded the full source :alright:
Posted on 2002-06-14 11:46:37 by Sliver
Sorry for not responding to this earlier ... I was out on the beach today!!! :)

As for the console? It's not...It's has a GUI!

The one I posted earlier was incomplete. Here's a better version.

There are tons of optimizations that can be done. Also if you make it non-recursive I bet it will speed up the algo itself...
Posted on 2002-06-14 19:29:46 by stryker
Thanks for the Code

That's a Great Program! :alright:

Thanks for sharing

Andy:)
Posted on 2002-06-14 21:55:22 by andy981
I'm glad you like it.

If you see this part(BRemove Procedure)...

push (BINTREE PTR [eax]).pID
pop (BINTREE PTR [edx]).pID

push eax
push ecx
invoke MemCpy, eax, edx, 20
pop ecx
pop eax
This is an ugly code, it's actually a dirty trick to get away with changing the pointers... :) I forgot to change this part :eek: oops!!! :) he! he! he!.

I'll just add a fix soon! when I'm done with my other projects. :)
Posted on 2002-06-14 22:26:29 by stryker