Can anyone suggest me some great debugger?
Which is convinient in use and allows to monitor and alter all activities in every ring.
Thank you...

Oh, and one more thing...
I'd like it free if possible...;)
Posted on 2002-06-24 04:11:34 by Vaxon
Try it with OllyDbg! Somewhere on this board there is a post named similar to "OllyDbg 1.07a released". I'll search it, if I've found it, I post it here.:)
Posted on 2002-06-24 06:05:01 by Marwin
Klick the "search" button in top of this site. In the field "Search By Keyword" you enter "1.07a", then klick "Perform Search".:tongue:
Posted on 2002-06-24 06:09:11 by Marwin
Thank you, Marwin.
I've just downloaded it. Gonna take a closer look now.
Hope Germany defeats Korea no matter how hard the referee tries to help them.
I'll be watching the game...:cool:
Posted on 2002-06-24 06:23:25 by Vaxon
Thanks, I hope it, too. :tongue:
Posted on 2002-06-25 02:24:25 by Marwin

Hope Germany defeats Korea no matter how hard the referee tries to help them.
I think Ruuuuuudi said that "if the referee cancels a goal to Germany, we will make another".. I have to add "and that will be cancelled as well" :grin:

But perhaps Korean governamental mafia will put an end to its refs/assistants corruptions now, since too much is really too much.

It will just be really funny to see if they're so greedy to continue, though. At this point I wish so, so maybe we get the chance for some jails to open. :)

Shame.
Posted on 2002-06-25 04:26:57 by Maverick
The referee is swiss... so he is not corrupt... they have enough money! :)
Posted on 2002-06-25 04:33:25 by bazik
I keep my fingers crossed !!!! :grin:

Maybe Germany wins. O. Kahn promised not to let a ball through. (bad english ??)
Posted on 2002-06-25 05:00:01 by Marwin
This is our old flag! This is the newer one: :rolleyes:
Posted on 2002-06-25 05:01:28 by Marwin
Congrats, Marwin! Germany has won. I'm glad too.
But I have to say that Korean Red Devils played good also.:alright:
Posted on 2002-06-25 15:10:00 by Vaxon
I can't say anything to this, because I hadn't seen this match. But if you say it, I believe it. ;)
Posted on 2002-06-26 00:18:08 by Marwin
Yes, as I said about the match against Italy (I didn't see the one against Spain, unfortunately.. besides the relevant parts in the News) Korea played really well, Italy quite bad, but if Korea didn't have bought the referees it wouldn't have won anything. Not against Italy nor Spain, that's for sure. Nor some (if not most) of the previous matches (e.g. USA, Portugal).
The referee and his assistants on Korea's last match were honest, and the result couldn't be any better for Korea than it has been. The Koreans really gave all they could, though.. so at the end I even wished they won. It's not their fault (even less of their supporters) if their president buys referees and/or assistants. :grin:
Posted on 2002-06-26 01:59:39 by Maverick