I have uploaded a full package and an upgrade from 1.1.0.6/1.1.0.7/1.2.0.0 to my web site (hosted by _Shawn).

All known serious bugs fixed.

Visit my extremly well designed :grin: web site at:

http://radasm.sonshinesoftware.com/

KetilO
Posted on 2002-06-24 04:55:46 by KetilO
Hey nice! You finally got a site up! :D If you want another (perhaps better) design for your site, i can help you :D I have designed some sites e.g. my homepage: http://www.tsongkie.com
Posted on 2002-06-24 08:43:08 by Tsongkie[ii]
I'd be happy to help too :)

I just finished the design for my own site. This was all two day's work!

http://www20.brinkster.com/qweerdy/
Posted on 2002-06-24 08:49:30 by Qweerdy
Hello KetilO.

Just i downloaded Radasm 1.2.0.0.
It is very nice.
But why in selection bar of code editor appearance a vertical line ?

Note.
I had a problem with my Video Display(Monitor) and just now i buy
a new.Because of this,i retard reply you.

Manos.
Posted on 2002-06-24 09:19:23 by Anonymous

I just finished the design for my own site.
This was all two day's work!
http://www20.brinkster.com/qweerdy/
:) Cool design - really breaking out of the box look. I like the color orange - it doesn't get used that much.
Posted on 2002-06-24 09:29:27 by bitRAKE
Thanks for your offers Tsongkie and Qweerdy

I suck at web design and notpad is my tool. :grin:
I tried Word but it produces this huge files.

I only need something very simple to download my files.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-06-24 10:26:18 by KetilO
lol so is mine. I use notepad for a lot of things. I like to hard code my html. For some reason the editors these days don't give me what I want (not enough flexibility). You can do wut qweerdy did with his site in notepad as well (believe it or not lol).
Posted on 2002-06-24 16:07:40 by resistance_is_futile
KetilO, site looks great to me. No clutter, easy to navigate. Peeerfect....

:alright:
Posted on 2002-06-25 01:17:52 by Kremen
ketilo, could you attach a help file about the new feature in your new version,so we can know the new feature in new version clearly
Posted on 2002-06-25 22:13:49 by jerrygao2001
Hi jerrygao2001, Thanks

Included in the full package / update there should be a WhatsNew.txt file. It shows what have been added since 1.1.0.6.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-06-26 02:07:25 by KetilO
Hm... small bug found. I guess it's a paint problem.

Sometimes on lines where i have underscores, like MSG_PEEK, the underscore disappears.
Posted on 2002-06-27 09:57:06 by Qweerdy
Hi Qweerdy

The problem is the italics font for comments. For now just turn the italics off.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-06-27 16:00:06 by KetilO
Hi all

I have uploaded a bugfix to my "web-site".

- Fixed template/menu name problem.
- Changed tools menu. Project files parameters now includes full path.
- Addins can be given an extra parameter.
. -Add ,0 and the addin is not loaded.
. -The dll is loaded if this parameter is ,1 or missing.

Includes the latest development of my spread sheet custom control.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-06-30 03:47:27 by KetilO
Sorry... this is a "constructive comment" :grin: i was packing for my two month trip to Oz with, of course, my trusty laptop and i installed RadASM (latest one). Trying to configure options, i hit ALT+O but i ended up with the file->open dialog... i thought i made a mistake, so i tried it again - then verified in the file menu... aren't open and new normally CTRL+O and CTRL+N? not that i normally change options anyway :) i normally just use "save" and compile.

Not sure if this is the same in the older versions, but just thought i would tell you... thanks for the great IDE, KietlO (otherwise, why would i take it with me?) :) Oh well... This may be my last post here for quite some time... (unless i post something tomorrow or i check here later tonight)...
Posted on 2002-07-01 22:13:20 by jademtech
Hi jademtech

Ctrl+O and Ctrl+N are for opening and creating files. Alt+O and Alt+N was intended for projects. I will change it to Ctrl+Alt

KetilO
Posted on 2002-07-02 00:47:37 by KetilO
when I choose some fonts like fixdsys, impact and so on, the display is not smooth:tongue:
Posted on 2002-07-02 19:45:41 by jerrygao2001
Hi jerrygao2001

Yes I have found that the font that looks best is Courier New.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-07-03 01:39:47 by KetilO
Hi all

RadASM 1.2.0.0:
I uploaded a RadASM minor bugfix to my web page.
RadASM now also saves the position of Find, Goto and Project Wizard dialogs.

Custom Control (Spread Sheet):
A lot of features are now in place. Check it out.

You can download it here:

KetilO
Posted on 2002-07-03 05:56:19 by KetilO
Hi KetilO,
Just getting used to RadASM and have found that if I use a bold type face for some of my code ( comments for example)... and if the bold type is combined with "normal" text the bold can overlap the normal text... also, if I'm just inputing a comment line that is bold, the cursor starts to fall behind. Its not an problem for me as I've just done away with bold, but would eventually like to use it again..

thanks
regards
DAve

P.S. Thanks for continuing to maintain your interest in continuing to take your application to the next level... I find myself ALWAYS checking to see what's new!....
Posted on 2002-07-03 15:03:42 by dlburlin
Hi dlburlin

Yes, bold and italics are not a good idea on some fonts/font sizes. I have yet to find an acceptable solution to this problem.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-07-03 15:50:14 by KetilO