Hi,

I'm trying to write some small programs that use DirectSound and DirectMusic, and I'll probably try DirectX too if I ever find the time.

Since the DirectX 8.0 SDK does not seem to support other languages than c++ and visual basic, I've started converting the header files I need to MASM include files, but this is rather tedious, and a google search for "DIrectX MASM include headers" doesn't turn up anything of interest...

So, does anyone know if someone else did this already, and if so, where I could find those include files?

James
Posted on 2002-07-07 15:04:15 by james
Caleb and Scronty have done excellent work in this area - look in the game programming section or search for include files on this board. :)
Posted on 2002-07-07 15:18:11 by bitRAKE
X-Calibre and ewald of Diamond Crew also did some DirectX/DirectDraw header files. You can find their work in a plasma example on hutch--'s site (http://www.movsd.com/).
Posted on 2002-07-07 18:48:22 by comrade
Hi, thanks for the links. Unfortunately the example on Hutchs site is not available for download anymore, but the scront and caleb headers will probably be good enough :)

James
Posted on 2002-07-08 15:53:47 by james