First of all Id like to thank KetilO for his new version of RadASM :)

Just a small bug, as with the old version (1.1.0.6) in version 1.2.0.1 when typing the spacebar wont work while holding down the either of the SHIFT keys (Or ALT or CONTROL either) (i.e. There is no response to SHIFT + SPACEBAR).

Cheers.
Posted on 2002-07-14 02:39:31 by huh
Hi huh

I have tested it on Win98 and xp. Spacebar works as it should. Shif or Control + Space brings up the word list. Alt + Space brings up the window menu. Are anybody else having any problems with spacebar?

KetilO
Posted on 2002-07-15 01:58:20 by KetilO
Hi Ketil0: I have negative result when using shift or control space. Alt space brings up window menu.
That aside, I enjoy using RadAsm.
Regards, Fumio

after playing with the spacebar I find that it does work.
However the reason it did not work for me the first time was because the cursor was at the very end of a commented line. If i move the cursor one space then shift or cntrl space it works fine.
Posted on 2002-07-15 19:02:41 by Fumio
Hi Fumio

This is the intended behaviour of the wordlist popup. It tries to match the word in front of the caret against the wordlist. If no match is found the wordlist popup will not show.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-07-16 02:18:31 by KetilO
Sorry for the slow repley, ive been away.

'What wordlist', :( I get no respose from RadASM with a SHIFT + SPACE combonation on my XP system.

Werid.

Is there anyway to disable the wordlist?
Posted on 2002-07-18 04:06:09 by huh
Hi huh

First of all you need the masmApiWord.api file (included in full package). The file is plain text, so you can add your own words.

It is also possible to disable some wordlist functions: Option / Code Editor
- Wordlist Convert: Convert case according to wordlist.
- Prop. to Wordlist: Auto adds code properties (procs, constants, structs, macros,data) to the wordlist.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-07-18 08:01:45 by KetilO