I saw some little Progs (mainly etc.) that looked very great. They don't look like normal windows. They have nothing in common with them. (No title-bar etc.) It looks like the windows were designed with Photoshop or something. So I want to create such windows.
If you don't know what I mean I will search such a prog.
Posted on 2002-08-01 15:31:58 by Subby
ssssshh, don't say dangerous words here. ;-)
If I remember well, roy, one of our members posted such a source code and some explainations... all the window was made by bitmap and owner-draw effects... unfortunaly, the page has some RE-related contents, so I can't post the adress here...

Mob, one of our members again posted here an example about shaped windows... search the board and you will find some interesting results...
Posted on 2002-08-01 15:39:49 by JCP
This was discussed multiple times here in the last weeks:
Posted on 2002-08-01 15:41:27 by bazik
Sorry, obviously I search for the wrong keywords :)

PS: what du you mean with Re-related?
Posted on 2002-08-01 15:45:09 by Subby
RE == Reverse Engineered == Hacking/Cracking
Posted on 2002-08-02 08:16:28 by gorshing
if you mean custom *shaped* graphical windows then try out this
( it's very small and easy to understand AND YOU DON'T NEED

if you understand the basics it's very easy to code gfx buttons with
mouse_over/out/whatever effects... last year i wrote something like a
test-application that combined my entire windows-gdi knowlegde...
Posted on 2002-08-02 08:32:28 by mob