Afternoon, All.

Attached is an example proggy which parses an X file and displays (via messageboxes) the templates inside.

This is a direct translation of Jim Adams' sample code (see Here ).

This was made for DX8.1 . The sourcecode hasn't been tested for DX8 (a or b).

If you have any problems in assembling the proggy, post a reply here stating what the error messages are.

Cheers,
Scronty
Posted on 2002-08-12 18:53:58 by Scronty
Hi Scronty,

There is no attachment.
Can you please post it again?

Friendly regards,
mdevries.
Posted on 2005-01-21 17:13:28 by mdevries
Hi Scronty,

Last weekend I sent you an email (scronty@scrontsoft.com), but it isn't in my sent items box.
Anyway I didn't receive an answer, so it maybe failed. I have tried it a second time at the mentioned email-address.

See the following thread:

http://www.asmcommunity.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=7331&highlight=frame+hierarchy

In this thread in the win32asmcommunity board you wrote:

"The attached example is a translation of Jim Adams' Frame hierarchy sample. (see Here ).
It's based upon the "Parsing an X File" example, with the addition of code to build the frame hierarchy.
Let me know if you have any problems getting it to work (post in this thread). "

And in a later post in the same thread you wrote:

"Attached is the same hierarchy loading example, however now it's using the linkedlist being developed in another thread.
It seems to be working most of the time. It still has a few problem with the tiny.x file though :/. "

However, there is nothing attached at the moment anymore.
Where can I find the mentioned masm32 version of Jim Adam's frame hierarchy sample at the moment?
Thanks in advance. I am very grateful for your help.

Friendly regards,
mdevries.
Posted on 2005-03-05 10:26:12 by mdevries
scrontsoft.com
Posted on 2005-03-05 21:32:18 by Homer
Still can't find it. Am I overlooking something?

Friendly regards,
mdevries.
Posted on 2005-03-06 13:38:36 by mdevries
http://www.homer.ultrano.com/Upload/FrameHierarchy.zip
Posted on 2005-03-06 21:16:40 by Homer
Hi Homer,

Thank you very much.

Friendly regards,
mdevries.
Posted on 2005-03-06 23:42:37 by mdevries