Sorry my bad english, but I had to use a picture to explain this... Please check the screenshot to see what I mean...

Well, I'm not going to forget the question anyway... Is it possible to add this feature (explained on the picture) - like in Delphi?

Please tell me if I have to explain it more detailed!?!
I hope you understand! ;)
Posted on 2002-08-27 10:16:41 by NewToAssembly
Don't think more about the question over...

Here comes a new idea! Thomasz: can you add support for using ALT- to type a character (if you understand what I mean) Well, here comes an example:

In Notepad and other texteditors, you can type some numbers (numpad) while pressing the ALT-key... ALT-[169] => ?. Understand? Or do I have to explain it closer?

If so, is it possible to add this feature?

Sorry my bad english! :)
Posted on 2002-08-30 15:06:49 by NewToAssembly
AsmEdit converts spaces to tabs (to say it simple), but the problem is when you have a string like this ('.' = ' ' ) 'Test..........10 spaces between', and you need it like this WITHOUT tabs. Solution: Maybe turn off the "space2tab-converter" inside quotes... Understand?
(Is it allready possible??? If so, sorry me!)

Sorry my bad english!
Posted on 2002-09-01 08:50:44 by NewToAssembly
The "Optimal Fill" option can be turned off only globally.
Posted on 2002-09-01 09:13:59 by Tomasz Grysztar
Okey!
Posted on 2002-09-02 07:45:56 by NewToAssembly
NewToAssembly, I hadn?t read your questions yet,
but this is my advice:
there's a very difference between Delphi and fasm. As you already are awre of, some things you acomplish them better with a high level language, others with a low level one.
Well, fasm comes into this last group. And the good thing about it is that you can do things almost to the lowest level. That's why we like it here.
It's the best low level win32asm I've ever seen.
So if you need fancy effects, like the one in you pic, Delphi works fine for that.
Just use the tools that suit best any task

Hope it helps.
Posted on 2002-09-05 09:10:02 by slop
I've just moved to assembly... I'm sure it just a habit. ;) Thanks for your advice anyway! :) But still I want to program in assembly. I love fasm!!! ;)

Sorry my bad english...
Thanx!
Posted on 2002-09-05 13:37:30 by NewToAssembly