Let me start out by saying I am in "Hog Heaven" having a number of IDE's to work with. Right now I am programming with Radasm and the next project will be with AsmEdit.

Having said that I am having a problem with printing source code from Radasm. It always stops printing a few lines from the end. I use two different prints a local printer is an HP Laserjet3 and a networked printer is a laserjet 4050.

I can print the same source code from wordpad for instance , but Radasm does not finish the job. I really do not know a lot about printer controls but I am wondering if the control is timing out too quick for some reason.

I am using XP as the operating system.

I know of course that I can just print it from a different Editor but I would like to print it from the editor that I am using at the time. I have searched the board and I did not see any comments about it. Maybe all of you young whippersnappers:) don't have to print code out.

Anyway thanks to all of you working on your Editors/IDE's but I would like to be able to print my source code from Radasm.

Maybe I am the only one that can't do this.

Here is the end of Ketilo's code for his alien program.

.elseif uMsg==WM_DESTROY
invoke ImageList_Destroy,hIml
invoke PostQuitMessage,NULL
.else
invoke DefWindowProc,hWin,uMsg,wParam,lParam
ret
.endif
xor eax,eax
ret

WndProc endp

end start

The printing stops right after this:

elseif uMsg==WM_DESTROY

The rest of the source code does not get printed out.

Again I will state the obvious and say not a big deal to a lot of you, but I do not like it when the source code does not completely print out.

Thanks for any help.

cookj
Posted on 2002-09-15 21:21:02 by cookj
Hi cookj

Thanks,

Yes, there is a bug in the print routine. It looses a line pr. page. A temporary workaround is to add blank lines at the end of the document you are printing. I will post a fix soon.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-09-16 01:48:37 by KetilO
Ketilo

Thanks for your reply

cookj
Posted on 2002-09-16 03:38:57 by cookj
Just wondering if the printing issue has been resolved.. tried printing last week and had some real "challenges"
thanks!
Posted on 2002-10-14 14:29:51 by dlburlin
Hi dlburlin

Yes the printing problem shoud be resolved.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-10-14 14:37:11 by KetilO