Ok, mister beyond
u've been added to the developpers list

Simply know that i won't do anything new on it.
It is dead for me.

h.
Posted on 2002-10-30 06:00:24 by hitchhikr
Ah and i know about bcx, it convert "standard" basic to lcc32 but lcc32 is bugged
(problems with arguments passed byref through functions).

bcx is not really a coherent basic implementation but a good tool anyway.

consider vb6tovc6 as public domain for now on.

h.
Posted on 2002-10-30 11:25:29 by hitchhikr
And this post is here only to reach number 42.
(i had to do this).
:grin:
Posted on 2002-10-30 11:26:37 by hitchhikr
For hitchhikr:
I watched for some time this thread after I posted my opinion here (and with no signals), but I discovered this now (after I saw some movements on sourceforge.net "vb6toasm" - in fact). I glade full want to understand what mean "Simply know that I won't do anything new on it. It is dead for me." from hitchhikr (if he wants this too, of course). It's a dead project "personally" for you or u discovered something wrong on this way?!
Thanks anyway...
Posted on 2002-10-30 16:21:15 by syntheticbyte
Hi,

So far i did everything in it despite the fact that several people asked to be included in the dev list.
maybe that's wrong, maybe not.

To make it clearer:
I won't produce a single line of code for this shit anymore.

Got to hitchhik somewhere else on some other places.

h.
Posted on 2002-10-31 02:57:00 by hitchhikr
Lack of time is also an acceptable reason.

:)

h.
Posted on 2002-10-31 03:07:20 by hitchhikr
Hi hitchhikr

Your project isn't a "shit" .

What you did is a impressive work.

The problem could be that maybe you were on a lonely journey, where very few people knew about that.

You should reconsidering creating the same project to masm conversion.

I'm sure that if you do so, and release your files or main project (you can start a new thread, for example saying VB6toMasm Project), a lot of people would join and contribute.

This board has a large number of people that can effectivelly contribute. And it is always being seens by everyone.

A project like yours with that magnitude (converting vb6 to masm, i mean), will only bring more attention, and you will certainly achieve a large amount of people then on the sourceforge.

It still be opensource, but released here, instead sourceforge.

I read your project, but i couldn't ven recompile it by himself (I tryed to do that, cause i was seeing the posibility to create an masm version, if i had all working VC6 converted file)

We have seen Bazik, building a remarkable tool like frm2asm, that can be used on a project such as VB6toAsm.

Best Regards,

Beyond2000!
Posted on 2002-10-31 10:57:19 by Beyond2000!

And this post is here only to reach number 42.
(i had to do this).
:grin:

tss tss... You give the answer of the meaning of life, the Universe and everything before we asked the question ! And not even after having waited a few million years ! :grin:
Posted on 2002-11-07 08:59:54 by Magus Perde
Is anybody else working NOW on a project like this one - this thread posts subject? is anybody else interested in a project like this (no mater in what language is made) ? Need help for activex support part of... Thanks. And help for Delphi conversion - in a primary version right now - any body has a source for delphi2asm I saw dfm2asm working fine for what he promise....Just find posted dfm2asmEn.asm - who's working on this NOW?
Posted on 2002-11-11 02:57:14 by syntheticbyte
Not me at least.

And if i remember well the answer always comes before THE question isn't it ? ;)

h.
Posted on 2002-11-14 12:04:13 by hitchhikr