Hi!:)
After Fasm, Masm, here is SpaceGges programmed with the magnificent assembler SpAsm
With all the code source:tongue:
Thank you for your tests
Downloading at this address

Friendly.......Gges
Posted on 2002-09-29 11:59:55 by Asmgges
Hi! :)
No answer of test for this game programmed with SPASM? :(
This assembler deserves nevertheless your very big attention!
His author is can be too rebel and direct but he makes an excellent work.
What are you afraid of giving me your bad or good results?
Do not say to me that you are afraid of being denied by this community?
I dare to hope and I believe that you are rather intelligent and human to express you quite freely, unique thought is something of frightening.
I am free of constraints which I do not want and I say and I make what seems to me best even though sometimes I am wrong.
PS: I do not judge anybody but I am a little surprised ......:confused:

Friendly........Gges
Posted on 2002-10-05 05:30:13 by Asmgges
I have played it for a few levels and it's a nice game :alright: Btw, did you really get to level 97 like on your screenshot?
Posted on 2002-10-05 05:45:06 by _js_
Hi ! _js_ :)
Thank you for your test
The number 97 was the number of knocks carried by the enemies in your vessel piloted with the mouse.
I modified the procedures of counting and of destruction.
At present you have 12 levels to be filled but it is stretchable in the infinity and all the scenarios are possible.
I am going to work on new weapons and on new vessels spaciaux when I would have a little more spare time
Friendly.....Gges
Posted on 2002-10-05 07:17:01 by Asmgges
Hi Asmgges, nice game really :alright:
His author is can be too rebel and direct but he makes an excellent work.
What are you afraid of giving me your bad or good results?
Do not say to me that you are afraid of being denied by this community?
For me if he's direct that's a big, big quality.. and I doubt anybody would care about what the community (or bazik.. BTW: why do you hate so much Spasm???) says about it.
I dare to hope and I believe that you are rather intelligent and human to express you quite freely, unique thought is something of frightening.
I am free of constraints which I do not want and I say and I make what seems to me best even though sometimes I am wrong.
PS: I do not judge anybody but I am a little surprised ......:confused:

Friendly........Gges
Believe me you're not the only one free from chains and constraints. If I didn't reply before is because I didn't have the time to, and I regret it, but I don't have the time for 1000 other things as well.
Posted on 2002-10-05 07:43:55 by Maverick
Hi !Maverick :)
Which refreshing post reply !:alright:
It is true that one has one thousand the other things to be made except the programming.
Thank you to have taken a little your time to answer me.:cool:
Good chance to you
Friendly.......Gges
Posted on 2002-10-05 08:14:07 by Asmgges
You're wellcome.. and please never forget that you've got friends here or people with strong principles that wouldn't let happen things like the one you feared.

PS: those lotsa things that eat my time are much more boring than programming or any other thing I could do if I had more free time!
Posted on 2002-10-05 08:18:32 by Maverick
Thank you to have pronounced word ' friends 'Maverick I shall not forget:)
This community very well welcomed me since the beginning and I am there you grateful.
I believe that it is necessary to let aside the quarrels of persons and rather appreciate the various assemblers whom one can have.
Passage from one to another is very enriching and one can choose them and adapt them to the result which one wants to obtain.
Masm Fasm SpAsm and the others, with their peculiarities it is pleasant to work with them !:alright:
Friendly.......Gges
Posted on 2002-10-05 08:55:35 by Asmgges
..let away that Spasm's author was so kind and generous to release as freeware his own development tools. I think this deserves the maximum++ of respect.. either one uses it or not, it doesn't change anything about this.
Posted on 2002-10-05 16:32:38 by Maverick
If you want to see source code SpaceSpAsm without downloading the assembler SpAsm it is available at this address;)

Friendly.....Gges
Posted on 2002-10-06 11:41:04 by Asmgges
If you want to see source code SpaceSpAsm without downloading the assembler SpAsm it is available at this address;)
=http://www.chez.com/asmgges/index.htm
Friendly.....Gges
Posted on 2002-10-06 11:42:10 by Asmgges
Why do you think the reason why nobody answers is spAsm ?
Maybe we have nothing to say about this game... that's all...
Posted on 2002-10-06 12:22:49 by JCP
Always so pleasant !Readiosys :)
This post was simply intended for those that do not know that to read a code SpAsm's source it is necessary to call him since the editor of SPASM.
I greet you very low dear friend!:grin:
Friendly.....Gges
Posted on 2002-10-06 13:46:45 by Asmgges
You were the one to wonder why we didn't answer and supposed it was because you were coding it using spAsm, I simply answer you... sorry if the answer is not pleasant... you told you liked direct people, right ?
To talk about me, I simply admit I didn't tested your game so I have nothing to say about it and I wonder it is the case of many people here and it has nothing to do with spAsm... you showed us your game in several assembler version... don't expect much new things told everytime...
Posted on 2002-10-06 16:53:20 by JCP
nice game, took me away from a game of diablo 2 so it was fun :grin:
Posted on 2002-10-07 10:30:50 by Hiroshimator
Hi!Readiosys :)
The purpose of the test is not game strictly speaking ,but especially to see the results of the initializations of ddraw on various assemblers
Question was simple
On your system that works or that does not work.
Part game is only an accessory to return a little more attractive tests, one loves or one loves not game it is not problem, only technical part was important.
I suspect although to launch 4 or 5 times the same game can seem boring but the programmers know how much these tests are useful to advance programming.
When in your position to SPASM I find her very distressing and technically inequitable.
You are a shop window and a reference for the asm and you deprive current and future programmers of a very powerful tool and perfectly adapted with a supple and legible syntax.
Your post reply have the merit of the light and I would not add anything more.

Hello Hiroshimator
I greet you :)
Friendly............Gges
Posted on 2002-10-07 10:50:00 by Asmgges

The purpose of the test is not game strictly speaking ,but especially to see the results of the initializations of ddraw on various assemblers
Question was simple
On your system that works or that does not work.
Part game is only an accessory to return a little more attractive tests, one loves or one loves not game it is not problem, only technical part was important.

Did I talked about the gaming experience ? I don't think so...
My point is that if you have no answer, it may be because people didn't bothered to test it... not because the game was fun or not...

I suspect although to launch 4 or 5 times the same game can seem boring but the programmers know how much these tests are useful to advance programming.

That is true, but don't expect people to do quality insurance for you everytime you ask it...
They have their own testings to do and it is quite a lot of work...

When in your position to SPASM I find her very distressing and technically inequitable.

My position regarding spAsm ? I don't think I spoke my mind about this in this thread, it is even the opposite: I just wanted to say you that spAsm was not the reason why you hadn't many replies to this thread...
I tried spAsm, technically, it doesn't suit me, moraly, even less, but I respect the choices of the users that want to use this assembler and users themselves... I will just say that the opposite can't be said about spAsm's author, rebel or not...

Maybe you listened to his stories too much and now think you are persecuted on the evil board because you are a "innocent spAsm user"... that's just propaganda to me, and if somebody doesn't get answers here, it is for sure not because of an assembler discrimination...

and you deprive current and future programmers of a very powerful tool and perfectly adapted with a supple and legible syntax.

?_?

Regards,
Posted on 2002-10-07 11:26:01 by JCP
Then I did not understand you......
Good road for you :)
Friendly......Gges
Posted on 2002-10-07 12:07:52 by Asmgges
It almost ran smooth under wine. For awhile it did. Then wine crashed :(

Nice game!!
Posted on 2002-10-08 15:16:42 by Asm_Freak
Hi !Asm_Freak :)
Thank you for your tests
You have source code includes in the file .exe.
If you can encircle problem, modify this source code as you want.
I am going to rewrite this code with SPASM'S HLLS and to make some modifications, it will be practically also fast in execution and much more legible for the programmer.
Friendly........Gges
Posted on 2002-10-09 11:01:29 by Asmgges