Here is an intel instruction quick reference that I have been working on for myself and hope you
all will find it useful as well. It includes quick references for i32 / mmx / sse / sse2 instructions.
I also plan on adding amd 3dnow instructions and Itanium I and Itanium II instruction sets also.
as you will see at the end of the pdf document, I have already started on the AMD 3dnow instructions
Let me know if you like these and if there are any errors that will need to be corrected.
One last thing, I plan on doing a format change, mainly, putting the name of the instruction first
instead of the opcodes.

Matt (GorillaCoder)
Posted on 2002-10-11 12:28:52 by GorillaCoder
I like it very much and I agree with your idea for the format change, it'd be nicer like that.

You know, if a few of the more confusing instruction, the various SHUFs for example, were explained in more detail this could be a very valuable quick reference. Maybe don't even mess up the current neat format, just include a link to the additional info :confused:

Good work as it though :alright: . BTW I moved it to Main as it doesn't need to just be for Fasm guys ;)
Posted on 2002-10-11 12:42:42 by Eóin

I like it very much and I agree with your idea for the format change, it'd be nicer like that.

You know, if a few of the more confusing instruction, the various SHUFs for example, were explained in more detail this could be a very valuable quick reference. Maybe don't even mess up the current neat format, just include a link to the additional info :confused:

Good work as it though :alright: . BTW I moved it to Main as it doesn't need to just be for Fasm guys ;)

Yes, I went away for a little while to download somthing else on another site and came back and my post vanished! Luckily, I decided to check here also. Well anyways, I'll go ahead and post it here from now on. I was thinking of making two versions, one for a quick reference like it is now, and one with added detail for mmx/sse/sse2/3dnow/itanium. I'm not using the adobe creater for the pdf, but a free program that lets you "print" a pdf file from Microsofts WORD word processor, I'll have to check and see if it supports links, if it does, I'll also use links to get you quickly to the major instruction set changes.

Matt (GorillaCoder)
Posted on 2002-10-11 13:29:40 by GorillaCoder
Very nice job, GorillaCoder. :alright:
Posted on 2002-10-11 14:16:29 by iblis
i have a free postscript driver installed, and a free pdf creator, i can create pdfs if you need, just ask.
Posted on 2002-10-11 15:19:22 by Qages
It's excellent!!! Please upload new versions, when you add more instructions and add stuff! :alright:
Posted on 2002-10-14 03:48:20 by david

It's excellent!!! Please upload new versions, when you add more instructions and add stuff! :alright:

There is a new version 2 out that has all the instructions now (i32,mmx,sse,sse2,amd-3dnow,3dnow(mmx)_extensions, you'll have to scroll down a little to find it. :)
Posted on 2002-10-14 06:20:57 by GorillaCoder
where is it?
Posted on 2005-12-28 13:34:53 by inFinie
Here's it, if I am not wrong.
Posted on 2005-12-30 06:14:32 by roticv