Hello Hiroshimator

I wrote it that way because that the quickest why i knew and it works fine ( as long as i don't go to the full meg )...

I think i better go ahead and break it down to real assembly. But at lease i founded the limit and it nice to know that you can build up or near a full MEG execution able in real assembler all in ONE ASM FILE. Anyway, i will not have to be fighting againce THIS or THAT anymore. I learned my lesson. it's THAT for me....I will be working on your suggestion and JimmyClif style coding until i am done.

But for a real large project (not written the way i did it) I figure a full one meg ASM execution able would to like a 50 meg execution able written with in other lang.... I Like to see someone try to step through that one, a true 50 year mission if written right.

But i still need to know how to zip up a few files and e-mail it before i start making changes.

Back to the drawing board

Thanks
Posted on 2002-10-23 12:56:27 by cmax
I think that's featured in the FAQ (zipping and mailing)
Posted on 2002-10-23 13:01:46 by Hiroshimator
I think i know why my program messed up and got those errors .. It was because i build the program around a richeditor that i played with it about a year or so back. I changing all kind of stuff, mixing and matching with other editor tutes. I kelped i around because it was the best one of them all, not a lot of features, just stronger it seems. Then i come back last month build a whole over blotted program around it....So that's why it may it get that error with the large file but not with the smaller one... But it will still be interesting to find out why it still comply and why one would not.... Now all i got to do is fined it and clean up... It's all in the same place.

So I can not claim yet that i MAX out MASM....

to be continued:
Posted on 2002-10-26 16:49:20 by cmax
cmax, thus far I have found MASM is not generating relocations for instructions in various sections of code thoughout the file. So, this doesn't appear to be an error per se on your part - I have found no error in the code itself. It's important to understand why MASM is not generating correct code, but I don't have a clue at this time.
Posted on 2002-10-26 17:15:08 by bitRAKE
Thanks bitRAKE

If it is a Masm bug and it get taken care of than we all will be happy again. I figured that it was a bug somewhere by my own experence and reading a few other posts of other people problems over the past few years. It just took something to fat to bring it out ... Also you were right the smaller files is best to work with because it still don't show there error as it should maybe. I am going to delete all of the stuff that use those error and see, because it don't use any of it anyway i don;t think.

Thanks for checking things out because i was about to CRACK.
Posted on 2002-10-26 22:50:27 by cmax