Anyone know how can I find out wich keyboard layout mine is??

I already know that is not the most commom ones. It responds equaly to 3 different settings: "US", "US International" and "Brazilian (ABNT)" ... isn't this werid? :\

So, if anyone knows info about this, please help out. I tried MS-KB, but it was not worth visiting it. (my keyboard has MS-logo on it :-p )

(sighs)
Posted on 2002-11-04 14:48:23 by wicr0s0ft
If you have a fast connection try:
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/keyboards/keyboards.asp

You can pull down different configurations in the combo box and see if one matches...
Posted on 2002-11-04 15:22:43 by Graebel
why does Microsoft makes everything the hardest way?? :**(

The page wasn't very much usefull to me, even with the cable connectin at my work (5 TO 15 KBPS) because it takes forever to load, just to show you a cr***y applet with the one layout you choose. As I don't wich layout my keyboard is, AND is it not a commom one (as it looks now), I would have to browse each layout there... there are hundreds of them!

Hope more help still to come. :(

But thank you very much for that, Graebel! I really appreciate it, as I didn't find it in MS... :)
Posted on 2002-11-04 16:06:47 by wicr0s0ft
Yeah I was just a long shot. Hows about this then...
On the back of my keyboard are some identifiers (maybe yours also).

Mine lists:
FCC ID
AQ6-MTN56Z15

According to site
http://www.compucover.com/KS_Alpha.html
this is a RT101 keyboard made by Digital stock number 50DIG40...
Posted on 2002-11-05 08:35:36 by Graebel
Ok,

I looked the FCC ID# and other stuff about my beyboard ( I looked before, but didn't know it was meaninfull :-d ) and I have found the type of my keyboard. Now how do I do with that??

:-?

I have gone over the manufacturer's website and I have found they don't have the driver for my specific keyboard model!!! >:O

Hate MS... my keyboard has MS all over it... Im thinking about scratch it of... grrrrrrrrr.........

any other idea, anyone??
Posted on 2002-11-08 15:38:58 by wicr0s0ft