Hi to all!

I'm new to the assembrer world but i'm very interessed to it. Specially because i'm writing a C# compiler for my diploma :grin:
I'd like to understand FASM because i was thought to implement it in my compiler (is it possible?)
So i'd like first to learn FASM and it isn't very simply without a good tutorial...
this is my request:
Can anybody write a good fasm tutorial (on win32) that start from the basic and finish with the implementation of .NET objects (:eek:)???

Really tnx to everyones! BYEEE!
Posted on 2002-11-20 09:16:52 by Nikso

Can anybody write a good fasm tutorial (on win32) that start from the basic and finish with the implementation of .NET objects (:eek:)???

Everytime I read something like this I scratch my head and wonder if you even think about what you wrote there...

Well, there are some docs available at the FASM homepage (fasm.sf.net).
Posted on 2002-11-20 09:43:57 by bazik
"scratch my face" sounds horrible! please dont! :)
I'm sorry for my post but in the fasm home there is some sample that is very cool to see but very difficult to understand!
so i can rewrite my request as this:
Can anybody write a good fasm tutorial link(on win32) that start from the basic and finish with the implementation of .NET objects :eek: ?

Tnx

Nikso
:stupid:
Posted on 2002-11-20 12:55:04 by Nikso
Nikso, what does .NET objects have to do with assembly language?
What are you going to be saying with your diploma?
Posted on 2002-11-20 13:07:38 by bitRAKE
Writing a Win32 program in FASM is almost the same as in C except with the FASM syntax.
Posted on 2002-11-20 15:47:35 by CyberGuy
OK i'm sorry for my dumb question!
i had try to use fasm with samples and platformsdk and i had done a good program!

i've learn the lession:
i'll never ask anything in the future if i won't try it before!!!

Bye:)
Posted on 2002-11-22 08:46:41 by Nikso