Hi SamiP

Thanks,

Pretty serious bug, brings down the OS (Win98).
I will fix it.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-12-18 16:39:21 by KetilO
Hi all

New upload at the top of this thread.

Whats new:

- Fixed known bugs
- Some more optimalizetions
- Added font color and line number font options to demo IDE

KetilO
Posted on 2002-12-19 05:40:23 by KetilO
Hi all

Yet another upload at the top of this thread.

Whats new:

- Fixed more bugs
- Added output window to demo IDE
- Added make commands to demo IDE

You can now use RAEdit to build your project.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-12-20 06:12:09 by KetilO
KetilO,

I just downloaded a new copy of RAEdit, but I can figure out how to build my project... There are no such toolbar button or menuitem?

Feature suggestion:
Scrolling with mouse wheel!

Regards, Sami
Posted on 2002-12-21 10:04:59 by SamiP
Hi SamiP

You probably messed up something when downloading or unzipping. There are both a make menu and toolbar buttons. Try again.

For now, scrolling with mouse wheel only woks if you have mouse software installed on your system. RAEdit handling mouse wheel must be an option since it does not work well with mouse software.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-12-21 10:18:55 by KetilO
there's a weird bug if you click the 'Go' button. using the scrollbars in the output window puts the caret in the line numbers.

everything else looks good so far
Posted on 2002-12-21 14:47:14 by Sloat
Hi Sloat

Thanks,

Fixed that bug. It is caused by caret movement from a window that does not own the caret.
I will upload a fix soon.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-12-21 15:23:00 by KetilO
KetilO,

Now it works! When I downloaded it, it must be come from proxy or something, because I allways get the old version. Now I see that make menu and toolbar buttons. Stupid me :)

About scrolling with wheel... I don't have any mouse software installed other that that came with my OS (Win2k).. but scrolling works on every other window... so I'm really missing it to this otherwise great editor too.

I must confess that I have started to use this editor to make my asm progs... It looks so great and is much easyer that those .bat files that I have used.

Sami
Posted on 2002-12-21 15:27:36 by SamiP
Hi SamiP

I did not realize that anyone was using it yet, other than for testing.
I will add mouse wheel support.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-12-21 15:32:47 by KetilO
One more thing that I forget from my last post...

Could you add "" to path so I (and others) can compile programs from path that contains spaces.

Sami
Posted on 2002-12-21 15:37:35 by SamiP
Hi all

Whats new:

- Fixed weird caret movement when scrolling a window that does not own the caret
- Added mouse wheel support (for those that does not have mouse software)
- Added quotes to filenames when compile/assemble/linkig files. (Allows spaces in path / filename)
- Made the resource compiling / linking a little more intelligent. (No need to make .rc file topmost anymore)

KetilO
Posted on 2002-12-21 16:46:08 by KetilO
Works great! Thanks!
Posted on 2002-12-21 17:13:51 by SamiP
Hi all

Whats new:

- Fixed a make bug in demo IDE
- Added several option setting messages to RAEdit

Happy Christmas to all of you.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-12-23 05:41:38 by KetilO
KetilO,

What is your plan with this control? Are you going to integrate it into RadASM someday or are you going to keep extending the demo IDE until it equals RadASM?

Anyway, I haven't been able to find any bugs :alright:

And a merry christmas to you too!
Posted on 2002-12-23 06:53:09 by Qweerdy
Hi Qweerdy

There seem to be a need for a very simple IDE for beginners to asm, as they don't need the struggle lerning the IDE at the same time as lerning asm. No, the demo IDE will stay very siple, no project or ini file and very few options.
My plan is to start work with implementing it into RadASM when I feel certain there are no more bugs.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-12-23 07:04:26 by KetilO
Hi all

Uploaded latest demo with RAEdit source.

KetilO
Posted on 2003-01-07 04:12:09 by KetilO