Homer's Game Engine Project
Note: This is an Actively Developed Project, NOT A TOMBSTONE.. Get involved!! Drop me an Email :) Homer@asmcommunity.net
Homer's GameEngine is an Open-Sourced framework / library for developing 3D Games and other Audo/Visual Applications (ie simulators, media players, networking apps, etc.)
It is written in Object-Oriented Assembly Language, using ObjAsm32/MASM.
Author: Leith Ketchell aka Homer
Co-Author: Gerhard Friedrich aka Biterider
- » About Homer's GameEngine Project
- » What's Inside – Internals of GameEngine
- » Where to Start – writing you own games
- » DOWNLOADS – what are you waiting for?
- Biterider – A very talented and dedicated guy, without whose hard work and endless patience this project would not exist, you made this possible (see ObjAsm32 project)