hi
has anybody got an example how to use vbzip10.dll? i even don't know how to start!!!????

any examples are appreciated!

tnx

bye

NOP-erator
Posted on 2001-09-11 12:45:38 by NOP-erator
vbzip? why anyone on this board should know ANYTHING about some dll whose name starts with 'VB' ??????? :)
Well i don't even know what vbzip is , but for starters load it using LoadLibrary and get the addresses of each of the exported functions with GetProcAddress .
You do know the names of the functions inside this dll don't you?

Latigo
Posted on 2001-09-11 14:11:50 by latigo
Now now, let's leave the flame wars for "Crusades."

VB is a perfectly respectable language for what it does. It's my first choice for professional applications.

I took a peek at that file. From the notes opn the web page I got it from, its seems to be a COM dll. However, Regsvr32 can't load it. And OleView can't peek inside either.

If you can pass me a link to a working copy I'll look at it again.
Posted on 2001-09-11 15:11:54 by Ernie

VB is a perfectly respectable language for what it does. It's my first choice for professional applications.

C'mon Ernie ... ;)

Ok i'll bite my tongue and will stop it right here.

Latigo
Posted on 2001-09-11 15:26:01 by latigo
VB is to programming as FAT is to eating...

yea it tastes great but it's not less filling

I use it occasionally to prototype and throw together quick applications, depends on the usage.

l8a
Posted on 2001-09-11 18:34:47 by drarem
first: Latigo, a name doesn't tell anything about its contents. if you can, then please code me dll that can create zip files!! :) I even don't know if it was really made with vb, and you know??!!

ernie: this should be a workin link: www.vbaccelerator.com/codelib/zip/zipvb.htm

you can download the dll there with a example source in visual basic how to use it. but i don't know anything about vb class modules that are used there. i don't have any problems with vb-codin, but i never did anything with class modules.

would be nice if you could help me!

thanks,
NOP-erator
Posted on 2001-09-13 06:04:35 by NOP-erator