This idea may be a total bust, or it might not.. so here goes:

I was wondering (from your perspective), what thread on this board have you found the most interesting/informative on this site?

Myself i really found the Voice Modulation discussion here to be very interesting/informative and has stayed with me.

What ones stand out to you...
:NaN:
Posted on 2003-03-25 22:27:05 by NaN
Nan

I find that i go from the stupid worldly affairs, then on to the heap, then back to programming about every three months or so. Right now i am getting very interested in electronic so its the heap.

I checked your thread link on the board and suffice it is to say that i hope to get into that stuff soon.

I'm a beginner.

This board should have an electronics forum i say so programmers who have a love for electronics can get more info on programming controllers etc using their lame intel or other box.

Sorry i never specified an actual thread.

If there were a digital electronics forum maybe i would have one.

Poor Hiro...the crap he has to put up with..everybody has a complaint.
Posted on 2003-03-25 22:51:43 by IwasTitan
well put up a poll and see if there are other people that want such a forum :)
Posted on 2003-03-26 03:11:34 by Hiroshimator
me will be the 1st to vote for it :grin:
but not with insults :tongue: its really up to our kind hoster, Hiro :grin: :grin:
Posted on 2003-03-26 07:01:38 by dion
Hey! I'm all for an electronics section!!

James:alright:
Posted on 2003-03-26 07:33:55 by JamesE
Now that I'm doing a lot of EE classes and I find the material pretty interesting I would definitely vote an electronics forum as well!
Posted on 2003-03-26 14:04:00 by Asm_Freak

Now that I'm doing a lot of EE classes and I find the material pretty interesting I would definitely vote an electronics forum as well!

Why not put it under COM? ;)
I saw some comparision between COM and electronical chips. (Basically COM objects are like chips, a block/module/something that takes input on "pins", and outputs the result on an other pin). :)
Posted on 2003-03-26 14:27:46 by scientica

I was wondering (from your perspective), what thread on this board have you found the most interesting/informative on this site?

I vote for this one: http://www.asmcommunity.net/board/index.php?topic=6670
Posted on 2003-03-26 15:13:50 by bazik
;) pick one of these ones, they are by far the best

My favourite threads

Particularly this one

Donkey
Posted on 2003-03-26 15:28:04 by donkey

;) pick one of these ones, they are by far the best

My favourite threads

Particularly this one

Donkey

:grin: