Hello, I have a problem with RegQueryValueEx. I already read 3 diffrents *.hlp about it but it don't works. Is someone can help me about this point please? Or has anybody have a program whith use it? to see... ;---------------------------------------------------------------- .386 .model flat,stdcall option casemap:none include \masm32\include\windows.inc include \masm32\include\user32.inc include \masm32\include\kernel32.inc includelib \masm32\lib\user32.lib includelib \masm32\lib\kernel32.lib include \masm32\include\advapi32.inc ;<-- Registery includelib \masm32\lib\advapi32.lib .data Sous_Clef db "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion",0 Valeur_Clef db "RegisteredOwner",0 OkOk db "C'est Ok",0 .data? pHKey HANDLE ? buffer_data db ? size_data dd ? .code ;HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\=Morgatte start: invoke RegOpenKeyEx, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, \ offset Sous_Clef, \ NULL, \ KEY_ALL_ACCESS, \ offset pHKey invoke RegQueryValueEx, pHKey, \ ;<-- ???? offset Valeur_Clef, \ NULL, \ REG_SZ , \ addr buffer_data, \ addr size_data .if eax==ERROR_SUCCESS invoke MessageBox, 0, addr OkOk, addr OkOk, 0 .endif invoke RegCloseKey, pHKey xor eax,eax invoke ExitProcess,eax end start ;--------------------------------------------------------- Thank you
Posted on 2000-12-17 06:46:00 by Divon
Hello Divon, I have done a sample that reads out some Registry Info and displays it and there are some differences I noticed: Where you use RegQueryValueEx I left out the REG_SZ and put in a NULL for it. I defined the buffers slightly different. Maybe you want to look at my source? Go to http://win32asmnewbies.cjb.net under Code Snippets. Stefan
Posted on 2000-12-17 07:33:00 by Stefan Krause
Hello, You can download a prog I've made, on the Icz's Homepage it calls WindowShutdown and it uses it. You can also have a look at www.vombonjour.fr.st (Yes I'm French, and I think you are too), there are some progs and one which uses it more than WindowShutdown. (It calls Reg)... You can also send me a mail and I could try to help you. Vom-bonjour:-()
Posted on 2000-12-17 07:56:00 by Vom-bonjour:-()