I recently formatted and forgot to backup some of my downloaded files, I remember one that would convert asm files to html with syntax hilighting. Does anyone know where I can get it.
Posted on 2001-01-23 18:09:00 by Zadkiel
I think you are seeking for the program ASM_2_HTM from Chris Hobbs. I have it, but when I click on the button for it's home-page in the about menu, I get an error that the link is out. The page is : www.fastsoftware.com. I think I get it from iczelion's or hutch's page, I am not sure. If you want, just give me your e-mail address and I'll send you the file (it's just 20 K sized) ssaguiar
Posted on 2001-01-23 22:59:00 by ssaguiar
Thanks thats the file, I recognise the name. But sadly the site nor any links to the file which I could find don't work so could you please send it to me. zadkiel@fnmail.com
Posted on 2001-01-24 14:44:00 by Zadkiel
********************************************** ** THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY ** ** YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE ** ********************************************** The original message was received at Thu, 25 Jan 2001 00:18:14 -0400 from dial-1-336.daex.ufsc.br [150.162.38.200] Dear Zadkiel : I sent the e-mail with the file attached to you, but I get the answer below from your mail server. Let me know if you receive it regards - ssaguiar ----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors ----- ----- Transcript of session follows ----- ... Deferred: Connection refused by mxmsgctr.xcelcom.com. Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours Will keep trying until message is 5 days old
Posted on 2001-01-25 21:07:00 by ssaguiar
Hi, Thanks for trying to send the file, fnmail have changed their servers I think, everything was a bit buggy over the last few days but it seems to be working grand now so could you please send it again Thanks in advance Zadkiel
Posted on 2001-01-29 15:10:00 by Zadkiel