Hmmm, This is getting frustrating. Could someone please post a TASM example of using CreateDialogParam, along with a simple dialog template? Any help is (once again) greatly appreciated.
Posted on 2001-02-11 14:02:00 by Q
Q... not many of us have a copy of TASM...i use to play with it before (for testing of course...legally i can do that for 30 days here :) ) so based on my previouse experience i think i can arrange your source code to work ...or i can try to convert one of Iczelions Examples...or i can talk you through it. how ever i dont own a copy of TASM (cant find one to buy even at Borlands home site)...so if you own one legal copy ...you will have to compile and send feedback to me :)
Posted on 2001-02-11 14:40:00 by BogdanOntanu
Actually, I was trying to convert Icz's Tut#10, for my own learning-experience. I can't seem to get MASM downloaded due to a "less-than-stable" net connection, so I'm strapped with TASM5 for now. I managed to find a few TASM examples which might help me in the short-term, tho'
Posted on 2001-02-12 05:15:00 by Q
i found an example on the web using a DialogParamA to run...and is TASM code ... if you need it i can email it to you....because i cant remember the web page from where i got it :( This message was edited by BogdanOntanu, on 2/13/2001 2:46:01 PM
Posted on 2001-02-13 14:45:00 by BogdanOntanu
Q, Most of us have used TASM in the past but it is not being supported by Borland/Inprise any longer and most have drifted to MASM because it is a current assembler. Is there a way that you can receive the MASM32v6 download if it is split into smaller parts, its about 4.1 meg as is and it is very highly compressed but I think it can be split up and sent by email in smaller chunks. Email me at hutch@pbq.com.au and let me know if your email will accept a large file in chunks. Regards, hutch--
Posted on 2001-02-13 18:22:00 by hutch--
Got the TASM examples, and finally got MASM32 downloaded. Managed to figure out the TASM stuff, but after playing with the MASM package a little, I think I'll shift over to it anyhow. I seem to be moving a little more quickly with it...
Posted on 2001-02-14 10:38:00 by Q