I proclaim year 2001 as the year of ASM IDE development ;) It seems everyone is coding an ASM IDE or some kind of development tool for ASM. :D
Posted on 2001-02-15 20:02:00 by Iczelion
don't you think it's a little early to give this year a name? ::looks over recent posts:: ...nevermind
Posted on 2001-02-15 22:07:00 by Sloat
I hope that year 2001 will also be the year of Resource Editor, because I can't find a good one now ... :D
Posted on 2001-02-16 02:54:00 by RVA
Resource Editor? I'm writing one for my Visual Assembler project... I know I've promised a release and it's now a month late... well, next week I'm connected again and I'll upload it. The resource editor will come within a few months after it. I have some components to help me do that, but as I'm learning in my visual assembler project, it's not that easy. But I've encountered a solution. I will have a stand alone resource editor. I still have to learn some stuff about it, but what I"ll likely do is make it generate output that the MS resource compiler can use. That keeps it simple for me. Of course, if someone else wants to make, great. _Shawn
Posted on 2001-02-18 14:36:00 by _Shawn