How can I create a spreadsheet application ? I mean, a window that act like a spreadsheet, with columns, rows, cells and so on ? I didn't find anything on the matter. Any help (links, tutorials and so on) would be appreciated... Thanks, Saiwa
Posted on 2001-02-24 18:14:00 by Saiwa
when you talk about spreadsheets, you remind me of a program i wrote, demonstrating scrollbars. it is available at, http://asmsource.8k.com/files32/vscroll32.ZIP it doesny implement buttons, but it displays the row and column number, which can be scrolled through. WARNING, it is just a simple program, and may not be what you are after, but i remember when writing it, it reminded of a spreadsheet. maybe im losing it, seeya John
Posted on 2001-02-24 19:27:00 by mega
No, I mean a real Excel like spreadsheet, with cells where you can write & so on... I would like to code a small program to perform basic statistic calculations on data and so a spreadsheet window would be an ideal solution. Thanks anyway. Saiwa
Posted on 2001-02-24 19:39:00 by Saiwa
Saiwa, I've been looking for ages (with no success) for a simple spread sheet. I'm using Farpoint's Spread 3.0 at present but it's way over-kill for my needs. James
Posted on 2001-02-24 21:12:00 by jcfuller