Deep in another post, someone placed: "...Perhaps you would consider posting a brief series of tutorials on com.. (sorta like lessons, but in this forum to attract more people into COM)." I know I do LOTS of posts here (I do it when my brain otherwise goes idle, and I learn things when I lookup stuff to other people's Q's) (it's oft said and quite true the best way to learn something is to try teaching it). That said, I have zero interest in writing any tutorials on the inner workings of how COM works. And there is no reason to do so either, since some EXCELLENT books are available. If you want to learn the insides of COM, get "Inside COM." It's that simple. Then read it. Live with it for a few months. It has answers to questions you don't have a clue exist. I'm still reading it and still finding things I've missed previously. "Inside COM." sat on my lap thru the entire process of writing the CoLib. That aside, if you stumble on something specific you don't understand, by all means, make a post and I'll try to answer it. This message was edited by Ernie, on 2/27/2001 3:51:31 AM
Posted on 2001-02-27 01:18:00 by Ernie
Ernie, could you maybe post the ISBN ? thanks Entro-P
Posted on 2001-03-01 03:08:00 by Entro-P
"Inside COM" Microsoft Press ISBN 1-57231-349-8 Copyright 1997 by Dale Rogerson Available at Amazon.com
Posted on 2001-03-01 16:53:00 by Ernie
for belgian people: Proxis has new copies in stock
Posted on 2001-03-01 17:59:00 by Hiroshimator