For some reason, I thought with more posts it would change also... don't know why... _Shawn
Posted on 2001-03-28 20:31:00 by _Shawn
Just thought I'd say hello, as another lurker on this list. The information is great here, I always seem to be able to grab 10 minutes to look at the things people have posted here, but as for posting responses (or questions for that matter), it all takes more time than I can usually spare while at work. To do any justice to a question involves quite a high level of though, just to get a simple message across to somebody who may not understand the concept of what you're saying. Now that this question has been asked, and I've actually got round to registering, it might encourage me to post to the list! Nick
Posted on 2001-03-30 02:39:00 by Nick
Hi nick... good to see you on the board =) Shawn Bullock
Posted on 2001-03-30 10:23:00 by _Shawn
imagine the description under your name would change e.g. every 100 posts, you would just post every sh*t to see what the next description will be. or imagine you know all the next descriptions and you don't want to loose the one you currently have......you wouldn't post anymore, hehe! (just imagine) :D perhaps hiro gives us the possiblity to change it ourselves?!:P
Posted on 2001-03-31 09:44:00 by [SaFc0n]