I found a bug, If you paste code/text into a blank window the scrollbars do not show up if the code/text exceeds the length of the window, i have to close the window then reopen it for the scrollbars to show up.

JP
Posted on 2002-01-05 13:18:04 by Asm_Freak
For a quicker fix, just move a spliter bar.

I found a bug, If you paste code/text into a blank window the scrollbars do not show up if the code/text exceeds the length of the window, i have to close the window then reopen it for the scrollbars to show up.
JP
KetilO, should there be any problems with having many RadASM's running? Just curious - I haven't encountered anything. :tongue:
Posted on 2002-01-05 13:25:57 by bitRAKE
Hi Asm_Freak

Yes this is a bug I will look into. You can also resize the edit window and the scrollbars will appear.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-01-05 13:50:52 by KetilO
Hi bitRAKE

KetilO, should there be any problems with having many RadASM's running? Just curious - I haven't encountered anything

When I tested for memory leak I opened 50 RadASM windows, and I often use 2 or 3 RadASM's at a time. Never had any problems.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-01-05 13:55:41 by KetilO
It would really be nice if radasm could save color properties for syntax highlighting. It seems ok if i open multiple instances then when i restart windows it goes back.

JP
Posted on 2002-01-05 15:38:59 by Asm_Freak
THis bug only happens if no files is opened.For example just open RadASM dont open any file or project.Click output window then Alt+F4 it gives this msg box.So it dones not give this in general :)
Keep up the good work.
Posted on 2002-01-05 16:25:38 by LaptoniC
Hi Asm_Freak

It would really be nice if radasm could save color properties for syntax highlighting. It seems ok if i open multiple instances then when i restart windows it goes back.

RadASM saves the colors used for syntax highlighting to masm.ini or fasm.ini. If you work with only fasm then change:

Assembler=masm,fasm

to:

Assembler=fasm,masm

in RadASM.ini.
This will make fasm your default assembler.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-01-05 16:35:54 by KetilO
i don't know if this has been brought up yet, but if you select an OEM font (like terminal), exit radasm, then reload it, the font will be Arial or something similar.
Posted on 2002-01-06 17:49:57 by Sloat