Hi, for a submit engine i need to know the actual url of the browser to see if submit is ok. any ideas how i can get this url ? thx
Posted on 2001-05-11 23:37:00 by Niko
you'll need to clarify that a bit more :)
Posted on 2001-05-12 07:15:00 by Hiroshimator
Hi, look here for my first version : http://blake.prohosting.com/easycode/ i have now more then 50 submit engines,but the problem is that i use shellexecute to open the default browser with a url to submit pages and the searchengine admins often change the settings inside the html. like one week email is &mail ,next week its &Email. so my tool dont know if submit is sucessfull or not and i have to show the brwser window. if i know what happend ,i can hide the window so my tool looks a bit better. try it out and you see what i mean ;) i think i have to get the handle of the browser ,then i must get the content of the xyz bar. but how and is it for ie and netscape same ,what if user has an exotic browser ? thanks
Posted on 2001-05-12 09:35:00 by Niko
for internet explorer: it has a lot of COM interfaces that you're supposed to use to get that effect Opera and netscape... no interfaces that I know of
Posted on 2001-05-12 12:48:00 by Hiroshimator