i havent been able to find any examples of wm_mousehover in action using asm code. it seems straight foward on its use but it hasnt been easy on me and its been days and many hours spent trying to figure this out. please could someone help me out... im going insane here! thanks smurf
Posted on 2001-05-23 06:05:00 by smurf
I think I saw two sources using it (both on Iczelion's site) One called Buttons or similar and the other one is the one doing the mousehook to see the edit field passwords... (in the about screen) I just can't into win32asm.cjb.net to look you up the right names of those two) so excuse the missing names of the programs. Good Luck catching mice ;) Jim
Posted on 2001-05-23 08:49:00 by JimmyClif
I to have an example that I have worked on quite a bit. A couple of people have used it with their programs. I will send you the source code through e-mail when I get back home (Saturday) Good luck, Betrayed
Posted on 2001-05-24 13:36:00 by Betrayed
Hi Smurf, I just noticed that the WM_MOUSEHOVER message is not getting in the message loop, maybe we're not using the right COMCTRL32.DLL. Ewayne
Posted on 2001-05-24 17:10:00 by Ewayne
hi Ewayne i have no clue as to why it isn't working. i did notice that a different message HDN_BEGINTRACK doesnt seem to be working either. maybe your right. thanks for your time spent and keep up the great work on your asmedit... its working pretty good now on my windows 2000 os. Betrayed please mail me the source code thank you. smurf
Posted on 2001-05-26 17:45:00 by smurf