Hello ;) I'm having trouble recieving my LBN_DLBCLK message. You recieve it via WM_COMMAND right? Here's my code:

.ELSEIF uMsg==WM_COMMAND
    mov EAX, wParam
    .IF lParam==0
      invoke SendMessage, hWnd, WM_CLOSE, wParam, lParam
    .ELSEIF lParam==ID_LBox1
      shr EAX, 16
      .IF AX==LBN_DBLCLK
        ; Do whatever
Thanx For Your Input,
Posted on 2001-05-27 18:53:00 by *unknown*
No, as far as i know, you have to add 'CS_DBLCLKS' style flag when you create the window (in the winclass structure) mov wc.style, .... or CS_DBLCLKS Then to handle messages the double click message comes in separately..

.elseif uMsg == WM_LBUTTONDBLCLK
        ; get the xy click point
        LOWORD lParam
        mov PT.x, eax
        HIWORD lParam
        mov PT.y, eax
        ; do something with it...
        invoke DoDoubleClick, PT
Hope this helps. NaN
Posted on 2001-05-27 19:44:00 by NaN
.....i'm using a dialog box and I specified LBS_STANDARD, which notifies the parent. If I choose to recieve WM_LBUTTONDBLCLK, then I'd get notified *every* time the user double clicks. My main concern is how to recieve the LBN_DBLCLK via WM_COMMAND. Thanx though NaN :D Still Stuck,
Posted on 2001-05-28 22:19:00 by *unknown*
Only a list box that has the LBS_NOTIFY style will send this notification message
Posted on 2001-05-29 00:58:00 by The Svin
;) Got it finally........
LBS_STANDARD: Sorts strings in the list box alphabetically. The parent window receives an input message whenever the user clicks or double-clicks a string. The list box has borders on all sides.
.....I had this in my resource file; expecting to recieve the input. So then I re-specified the notice, and it worked. But according to the above, shouldn't it already be doing that? This message was edited by *unknown*, on 5/30/2001 8:30:44 AM
Posted on 2001-05-30 00:57:00 by *unknown*
Ah, but it doesn't say it will produce LBN_DBLCLK on the second click. Without the other style, you are probably getting two single click messages, instead of a single click followed by a double click message.
Posted on 2001-05-30 15:20:00 by tank