Hi, Stefan wrote a mail to me, but I can't reply it. I don't know if he has another address now, but if someone can join him, just tell me the address. I tried to send at "Webmaster@win32asmnewbies.cjb.net" (it is the one there is on his site, but I am sent a error message. Thanks
Posted on 2001-06-02 16:46:00 by Vom-bonjour:-()
Hi, man I got shocked when I saw this thread :D Yes, I agree to the suggestion that CJB is probably down. This happens once in a while. The Name before @win32asmnewbies.cjb.net is completely uninteresting for you. It is just for me so I can sort the incoming mails directly through Outlook so that I know where the mail comes from (Website, this board, advertising :(, etc..) I am using the CJB Service because there everyone can deduct from this what my homepageaddress would be and because I had some probs with my ISP so I had to change alot. In order not to have to mail all my friends (including all of you of course) to make them change the mail address I can tell them the CJB address and change the address they redirect to. Easy huh? Stefan
Posted on 2001-06-02 18:35:00 by Stefan Krause
Hi, thanx, Hiro sent me a mail saying that I could reach you at yawns@surfeu.de, so I tried. Thanx
Posted on 2001-06-03 15:01:00 by Vom-bonjour:-()