Message to Hiroshimator; I tried emailing you and it wouldn't go through ? You and the principle controllers have a very nice messageboard. I'm pleased that you try to keep it clean and of good quality, as well as the sincere effort to put out good information and help others learn and use Masm32. I'm new to assembly myself, and as such am in the learning phase. I've used your search to try to find info on various topics, and see a wealth of information there. But I sometime get alot of stuff that doesn't seem to be related to what I entered to search for ? I was wondering if it would be possible to add any filtering like in a web search to it to better narrow down your search ? eg: +"create" +"database" -"foxpro" would only bring up those messages with create database in them and w/o foxpro. Is it also possible to set it up to show on a line what you entered for it to search for after you press search and it has done its search? , or to go back to the entered data by pressing back ? (back returns to all blank entries now) I think these additions would be a great help in searching and using this information on your messageboard. Thank you for your help and time, and also thanks for running this great messageboard.
Posted on 2001-06-11 16:52:00 by yrret
It will get in there sooner or later ;) some are also working on a FAQ based on the board :)
Posted on 2001-06-11 17:16:00 by Hiroshimator