HI I will need a small example of a program that makes just that walks the running process lists shows their names etc eventually kills one process at command... Now i know i have seen it somewhere is just can not remember where.... Thx
Posted on 2001-06-16 00:21:00 by BogdanOntanu
Check out KillProc utility on my site. It uses Toolhelp32 to enumerate the processes and terminate the one that matches the command line.
Posted on 2001-06-16 05:15:00 by Iczelion
LOL thx Iczelion Once again how stupid of me not to find that code on your site :( One more Question: Do i still have to use psapi.dll on windows NT.4 or nowdays the Tool_Help_API is available on NT also? (after service packs i mean)
Posted on 2001-06-16 22:02:00 by BogdanOntanu
pentru ce vrei tu sa faci (un listing al proceselor),mere cu CreateToolhelp32 si pe NT/2K da daca vrei additional stuff cum ar fi owner id,cred ca tre sa folosesti psapi.dll
Posted on 2001-06-17 04:50:00 by Shaolinwu
Nice to see another Romanian here...THx for the tip also. But please use English ... because other ppl here are not supposed to understand romanian language ;) and maybe they will also learn something from our talks... ok? Besides...Are u sure that CreateToolHelp32 works in WinNT ..because my MSDN tolds me it requires Win2k...
Posted on 2001-06-17 16:48:00 by BogdanOntanu