Hello i search some Time the Web (google,altavista,northernlight)for a .inc File containing : SHARD_PATH SHERB_NOCONFIRMATION SHERB_NOPROGRESSUI SHERB_NOSOUND some one here has such a File or can please tell me where to find Infos about the API Calls ? Its for this small routine i like to use : invoke SHAddToRecentDocs,SHARD_PATH,NULL invoke SHEmptyRecycleBin,NULL,NULL,SHERB_NOCONFIRMATION + SHERB_NOPROGRESSUI + SHERB_NOSOUND Thanks
Posted on 2001-07-03 05:51:00 by CrazySearcher
Hello again can i also get how much Files are actual inside the Recycle Bin and Possible how much Space they use ? All i found is for Delphi or VB and i dont understand how to port it. Happy coding
Posted on 2001-07-03 05:59:00 by CrazySearcher
Never used those, a quick glance seems to point towards "shell32", if you only need those constants I think they should be: SHARD_PATH equ 2 SHERB_NOCONFIRMATION equ 1 SHERB_NOPROGRESSUI equ 2 SHERB_NOSOUND equ 4
Posted on 2001-07-03 06:17:00 by Ahner
Hello Ahner thanks for the help :-) from where do you have this information ? did you or possible another reader know why i cant use this in tasm ? i got it from a masm sample and deleting of the recent documents work,but not the SHEmptyRecycleBin. alltime i got an : unresolved external i found in shell.inc : SHEmptyRecycleBinA proto dword.... SHEmptyRecycleBin .... can it be that the deffinition in tasm is another then in masm ? normal all works when i use the inc files. did i miss anything ? Thamks ps: by the way ,did anybody know more api calls to delete window tracks ,like recent documents did ?
Posted on 2001-07-04 03:16:00 by CrazySearcher
Those four constants are in iczelion's windows.inc. These: SHARD_PATH equ 2 SHARD_PIDL equ 1 seem to come from shlobj.h. What the SHERD's mean, I don't know. To avoid unresolved externals, you need to put in a line: "includelib \masm32\lib\shell32.lib"
Posted on 2001-07-04 15:54:00 by Larry Hammick
Good Morning -------- To avoid unresolved externals, you need to put in a line: "includelib \masm32\lib\shell32.lib" -------- ok,since i use tasm i allready copy the settings from the shell.inc into my source and then i got the error i post in my last posting. i put them in the same section i put normal the : extern xyz :Proc but it wont work. thats why i ask if the deffinition is different for tasm. anyway thanks for your answer :-) cu
Posted on 2001-07-05 02:59:00 by CrazySearcher