ehehehe. ehehehh. ehehheh1!!!!!!. haahhah!!!!! everyone here is a jokers. you muck me laugh. anyway, to be honest: I'm from Toronto, Canada. the land of ... 1, 2, 3. (hiro, sorry about that. just woke up)? ------------------------------------------------------------ Vom-bonjour:-(), you want to join the Wang Tang Clan??? :D Bogdan, what type of dracular do you have overthere? if i ever visit your place, i'll bring alot of diseases and bacterias and infect all of your drac. (heeh, and about the poor over there, i believe they have more feeling than the one who live here. Romania is a wonderful place. ;) ) hutch, you sound like you're from Earth. This message was edited by disease_2000, on 7/7/2001 6:39:14 AM
Posted on 2001-07-07 06:08:00 by disease_2000
Stockholm archipelago, Sweden BTW, been lurking this forum for a long time, it seems I dont need to post here as somebody else often do or have already posted something similar... Great forum indeed, Jonne
Posted on 2001-07-07 07:13:00 by Ahner
Originally from Christchurch,NZ. Current abode: Sydney,Oz (Eastern suburbs- next to the fresh ocean air). Cheers, Scronty
Posted on 2001-07-07 08:08:00 by Scronty
disease, ----------------------------------------- hutch, you sound like you''re from Earth. ----------------------------------------- shhhh, don''t spread it around, the aliens may be listening. Scronty, another man living in Mecca. :) Regards, hutch@pbq.com.au
Posted on 2001-07-07 08:21:00 by hutch--
The lost son found an Internet computer on the navy ground!!!!!!! Hello again friends. Let me first tell you what happened in one week: About NOTHING! .. Yeah, right. Nothing. We arrived out HQ and it took them one week to have everybody get his stuff for
  • bed
  • sport clothes (jogging)
  • fighting clothes (called FLECKTARN, you know it is the one looking like bushes :) )
  • good looking clothes for leaving HQ on weekend or for celebrations
  • board clothes when we get onto a ship
  • So, next week I hope! that we do some sport or even marching with our fighting clothes. All of our bosses are okay and it is obvious that they need to shout in the official parts. Meeting them in the evening in the "chill-out area" (just named it like this, all soldiers meet there to drink some beer or non-alcoholic stuff) they are HUMANS. As most of you know already I am German and I live in Germany. At the moment I am "living" in Bremerhaven (near Matthias Pfau, we will have our celebration where we get our first grade after recruts in Bad Bederkesa/Kurpark. Matthias, Lust zuzugucken? Ist am 17.08.2001). I was born in Bremerhaven as well 19 years ago, so I always get those feelings of belonging to this place. Nowadays I am living in Cologne, Germany. I bet some of you Non-Germans know Cologne. :D Okay guys, see you in irregular times. Stefan "NAVY SOLDIER" Krause ------------------------------------------------------------ I will answer for aka [-alloces-] as well cause he is on holiday. He is from Koblenz, Germany. So that is not far away from Cologne either. This message was edited by Stefan Krause, on 7/7/2001 9:04:41 AM
    Posted on 2001-07-07 09:01:00 by Stefan Krause
    Jedi Hutch, fear not. I have troops here to protect you and everyone.
    Posted on 2001-07-07 09:41:00 by disease_2000
    As most of you know already I am German and I live in Germany. At the moment I am "living" in Bremerhaven (near Matthias Pfau, we will have our celebration where we get our first grade after recruts in Bad Bederkesa/Kurpark. Matthias, Lust zuzugucken? Ist am 17.08.2001). I was born in Bremerhaven as well 19 years ago, so I always get those feelings of belonging to this place.
    Just for Stefan: Jau, bin dabei, bis zum Kurpark sind es keine 2 Minuten :) Freut mich ja zu hören, dass es garnicht so schlimm ist...hatte am 03.07. die Musterung, bin nächstes Jahr dran :( Regards, Matthias
    Posted on 2001-07-07 10:08:00 by Matthias Pfau
    Ein Glück, das ich da noch 2 Jahre Zeit hab..... @D2K: Posted on 2001-07-07 10:16:00 by bazik