Does anyone have the source for me of a program what can create an other executeble file for example just a messagebox?
Posted on 2002-01-17 14:10:05 by pietje
Create executable ?
How ? From what ? Do you want to make a compiler ? Extract an existing executable from resources in example ?
Please, be more precise. ;)

You can find some interesting documentations on PE file format (Portable Executable : EXE's format) on Iczelion's site or on the net !
Posted on 2002-01-17 14:19:12 by JCP
Maybe you are talking about a Droper...Someone has posted a soure about a month ago about that...It has an exe with-in an exe...Also there was something about building your own message box also.

If I was you I review the post for the last 60 days. Time consuming but worth it...

PS: If it is the Dropper tell me I think i can find it for you.If not It's best to go into details when you post a question. So people have as better idea of what you are talking about...
Posted on 2002-01-17 16:03:53 by cmax
You mean, like VB, you click on something(EditBox) it creates(an EditBox) for you(then you create an executable out of it)?

If that's what you wanted, I think there is none. But you can make a win32 program with a button on it, when the user clicks that button it'll create an asm file with the code for the messagebox and compile it with an assembler.
Posted on 2002-01-17 16:10:31 by stryker

Does anyone have the source for me of a program what can create an other executeble file for example just a messagebox?

This should be what you're looking for.

Greets,
Maverick
Posted on 2002-01-17 16:42:17 by Maverick
Look here

regards

Axial
Posted on 2002-01-17 17:05:09 by Axial
thanks to everybody for all the help I'm going to read that tutorial about PE files now .
Posted on 2002-01-18 10:27:47 by pietje