Hi,

did anyone come across a pentium opcodes reference table document in as compact format as possible (to put on paper)? I mean I received a paper with a a table containing full 80x86 instruction set at a college - it's just 2 pages, 386 instruction set takes 5 or 6 pages. My pentium opcodes book takes 400 or so pages. I want it all in a single table to have a quick reference at hand on paper, if instructions have hex codes next to them it would be awesome.
Posted on 2002-02-13 10:19:18 by ramzez
This is a wonderful PDF file : 2 pages with all the most commonly used opcodes. For each instructions, you can see the flags affected...
I don't know if it is exactly what you want, but it can be useful to some other people...
Posted on 2002-02-13 11:58:18 by JCP
this is the stuff I painfully copied line by line out of the intel manuals. It's nothing close to 2 pages.

I guess you just wanted something that tells you what hex value means a jump. This goes into much more detail, but it's all I have.
Posted on 2002-02-13 12:01:45 by Hel
Hel, your paper was exactly what I was looking for (the main thing was opcodes reference, hex was a bonus), your ~20 pages against my 400, not bad at all! And I can compile down the document even smaller if I want to.
Posted on 2002-02-13 16:44:06 by ramzez
MASM32 comes with handy hlp files... especially useful when seeking for some information about a particuliar instruction...
Posted on 2002-02-13 17:21:26 by JCP
I have various help files in at least two languages (the pdf file you posted included). The thing I needed was a compact yet full reference to print on paper. You see, at work I sometimes have spare time, but no access to PC (ironically I have access to it only when I need to fix something) and wanna explore some stuff on paper where the reference Hel posted becomes very handy, that's all.
Posted on 2002-02-13 17:31:18 by ramzez