Afternoon, all.

I've attached some of the constants (plus the originals) in the zip.

Cheers,
Scronty
Posted on 2001-08-28 18:10:17 by Scronty
OK, does any one out there feel like sharing some tricks... like how do you get the commands EQU and get the proper libaries. Why do i ask? Well you see my friend Scronty can do it and i don't want to ask him all the time for commands...so look - i got his last post's download and i would like to use a command but now guess what... i don't have that EQU in my .inc files. (TB_SETEXTENDEDSTYLE).

So anyone kind enough, will you help me and maby some others that look at this post.

thanx
:alright:
Posted on 2001-08-31 05:17:09 by Black iCE
Ok man, what you have to do is look through the standard header files which come with MSVC++

What you're looking for is this:

#define TB_SETEXTENDEDSTYLE (somevalue)

this translates into assembly as this:

TB_SETEXTENDEDSTYLE EQU (somevalue)

Ok, now open up COMMCTRL.h and scroll down to about the 1240 line and you should see something that looks like this:

#define TB_SETEXTENDEDSTYLE (WM_USER + 84) // For TBSTYLE_EX_*

In order to make this a constant for use in your assembly program, this is what you need to do to it...

TB_SETEXTENDEDSTYLE EQU WM_USER + 84

That's it!

-------------------------

Hint: the fastest way to find these things is to open up find start>>find>>files or folders then browse to your MSVC dir and then search containing text.

Most likely it will be in COMMCTRL.h though :)

Have fun :grin:
Posted on 2001-08-31 05:33:49 by Kenny
Hi there, programed a bit yesterday and this is what i have. I would like to know how would i go about to change the fonts of my progg. And how do i put a dop-down menu in my progg? (DID you know that the startmenu is a Drop-Down menu resource from explorer.exe).

Thanx for the info Kenny. Scronty, hows your progg going?

Black iCE
Posted on 2001-09-03 05:58:40 by Black iCE
Afternoon, all.

Just an update on a rebar example. I just ripped the code out of a proggy I'm currently working on, so ignore the names on the IDs.

Load the main file in QEditor, and select 'Project->Build All'.

Cheers,
Scronty
Posted on 2001-09-03 08:54:13 by Scronty
Nice Scronty.... :alright:
Posted on 2001-09-03 14:10:22 by Kenny