Great utils and (C unfortunately)libs treating some important socket & networking problems at http://www.komodia.com.
Take a look. It'll worth your time.
Posted on 2002-04-01 13:13:26 by ViperV`
Do I smell a scriptkiddie?
Posted on 2002-04-01 22:13:09 by f0dder
NO YOU CERTAINLY DON'T.
THAT'S THE WORST INSULT I EVER HEARD.
Posted on 2002-04-02 13:28:38 by ViperV`
Sometimes conclusions may be made (possibly by mistake) for many reasons

1) One is the question you asked in your first thread about creating your own IP packets to be sent to COM ports (without reason of why you want to do this)... This still might not have much cncern... but

2)The web site listed has *some* tools that, although it is a "security" company, may be used for malicious purposes...

3) I went to the forum on their page and the talk of IP spoofing didn't help any to your cause either...

I'm actually more upset with the admin of the site who is actually helping someone learn how to do TCP hijaking... It's like an AV writer teaching someone how to create a virus so that he can later repair the damage... That's such crap

Sliver
Posted on 2002-04-02 13:55:16 by Sliver
F0dder, I don't think scriptkiddies would be interested in a programming library to craft your own IP packets. Such a tool CAN be very useful in learning the structure of TCP/IP.

It'll worth your time.

It was, ViperV. Thanks :alright:
Posted on 2002-04-03 05:10:40 by Qweerdy
As many other net surfers i got to that page by a search.
I did not have the time to look over the whole page and so you may be right BUT I WAS ONLY INTERESTED IN ENLARGING MY NET & PROTOCOLS KNOWLEDGE and thus i was not interested in IP highjacking or whatever you said.

Conclusion : It may be my fault for not looking over the whole site but there are positive things that you can learn from that site at least from that lib.
Posted on 2002-04-03 16:05:50 by ViperV`
ViperV: thanks for your support/contribution, pal. :)

Now, if I only had the time.. :rolleyes:
Posted on 2002-04-03 16:12:53 by Maverick
anytime someone posts a site or anything, everyone here looks at the WHOLE thing and if there is anything that has to do with hacking or even close to it, they jump to conclusions. I dunno why. Maybe its just cuz Im black!!!! lol j/j naw but everyone here does help out everyone alot so i cant complain.
Posted on 2002-04-07 00:18:19 by resistance_is_futile