Hi all,

My compiler build the wrong code (or my prog starts on the wrong place) when i use ShellExecute and i include Shell.inc . The code where i start is something i ve not coded.
(My code is normal when i don't include shell.inc . )

i use win xp and tasm

regards

Hackerez13
Posted on 2002-10-16 16:40:35 by Hackerez13
I am not familiar with the TASM syntax, but i will take an educated guess here. What is the ExtractFile function that you are using? Does your app work if you uncomment the line that includes shell.inc, but keep the two ExtractFile lines? And have you included all the libs you need?
Posted on 2002-10-16 20:40:12 by sluggy
Hackerez13 ,
if I play with my spy skills again, I would combine the following:

- Your nickname is "Hackerez13"
- In your source code, I see 'tempfilepath db "Project1.exe",0'
- Your asm source file is called 'dropper.asm'

Conclusion:

You are an 13 year old 1337 h4x0r who wants to code a dropper virii which drops and executes a VisualBasic 'virus'.

:grin:
Posted on 2002-10-17 01:06:25 by bazik
Hackerez13,

I share the same opinion with Bazik.Now,what's your intention? As he mentioned,you want to create a virus dropper? ;)
Posted on 2002-10-17 01:50:03 by Vortex
Just a thought, how could it be possible that you want to use the import function ShellExecute without inclduing shell.inc.
Posted on 2002-10-17 02:37:06 by roticv
Hi,

Not all hackers are bad bazik. i'm interested in the security of networks. Therefor i write such programs only to explore how a computer works. I ve never hacked sombody for real.

But i hadn't read the forum rules.
Sorry therefor.I ll never ask such questions anymore

And no i m not 13 but 21.
And no i dont' write programs in visual basic. Instead i use c++ ,asm .

Hackerez13
Posted on 2002-10-17 03:53:10 by Hackerez13

Not all hackers are bad bazik. i'm interested in the security of networks. Therefor i write such programs only to explore how a computer works. I ve never hacked sombody for real.

It is better to be described as a hacker by others than to describe oneself that way.
Hackers consider themselves something of an elite (a meritocracy based on ability),
though one to which new members are gladly welcome. There is thus a certain ego
satisfaction to be had in identifying yourself as a hacker (but if you claim to be one
and are not, you'll quickly be labeled bogus). See also geek, wannabee.

http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/jargon/html/entry/hacker.html

Sorry, could not resist to reply this ;)
Posted on 2002-10-17 04:18:53 by bazik