NoticeASM Community is now closed and has been turned into a static archive.
Looking for an answer?
Want to ask a question?
We recommend the following places to ask new questions.
- Stack Overflow has a large, active and knowledgeable member base. This would be the first place to ask any programming related question.
- NASM Forum for NASM (Netwide Assembler) related questions.
- FASM Message board for FASM (Flat Assembler) related questions.
- GoAsm Forum for GoAsm related questions.
- MASM32 Forum for MASM32 related questions.
Looking for general ASM discussion?
Head over to the Assembly Language Programming Google+ group for assembly language related discussion.
- http://win32assembly.online.fr/index.html – Iczelion’s Win32 Assembly Programing Site, with MASM related tutorials, documentation examples, and links collection.
- http://ObjAsm32.tripod.com/ – Biterider’s ObjAsm32 site, with information and tools for Object Oriented Programming (OOP) in Assembly Language.
- http://www.scrontsoft.com – Scronty’s homepage with DirectX tutorials, examples, includes, and links.
- http://www.madwizard.org – Thomas (aka MadWizard)’s homepage with many tutorials, snippets, and applications.
- http://www.godevtool.com – Jeremy Gordon’s GoASM, GoLINK, GoRC, and GoBUG Homepage.
- http://webster.cs.ucr.edu/ – Randall Hyde’s homepage with LOTS of documentation, including his book Art Of Assembly.
- http://www.agner.org/optimize/ – Agner Fog’s code optimization manuals.
- http://radasm.cherrytree.at/radasm/ – KetilO’s RadASM IDE.
- http://www.winasm.net/ – Akyprian’s WinAsm Studio IDE.